Return on Investment
Organizations lose millions of dollars each year through customer erosion. A worthwhile exercise is to determine a company’s cost to acquire each new customer and then replace the one lost. A 5% improvement in reducing customer erosion would be a significant cost savings. Try the following simple formula to calculate the savings opportunity at your organization:
- Number of Customers Lost Annually
- Replacement Cost Per Customer
- Total Annual Cost = customers lost x each replacement cost
- 5% improvement
Is this an area that you always wanted to address?
Aramini Management can develop solutions and institute performance improvement by helping you:
- Re-think your current sales framework to increase ROI
- Close loopholes to maximize the impact of your customer relations processes.
- Insure sales and customer contact staff possess the skills to meet customer needs and overcome objections.
- Spearhead the new strategy and work directly with your staff in implementation.